Monday, August 20, 2007

The Spoils - Jackmove


It's been a while since I last posted a new image. The past few months has been really straining for me physically and mentally. I've been wanting to share with the rest of the world what I've been doing for a living for the past year, I guess now's about the right time to do it. haha. A little intro about my work, I've been working in a Trading Card Company in Singapore called Tenacious Games Asia. I work as a concept illustrator/illustrator/line artist/painter. Not one card produced by our company is done by 1 guy besides the artist series. Usually, at least 2 people is working on a card. The first card I'd like to share with you is called "Jackmove". This was a first edition card. My friend Alvin made a basic 3D structure for the background then I did the line art. I believe another colleague of mine at the time Ken Foo did the 3 figures in the foreground. I also did the painting for this one.

No comments: